|One Person||Two People|
|Drift Boat full day||$475||$575|
|Drift Boat 1/2 day||$450 one angler/two. *Does not include lunch|
|Lake boat full day||$475||$575|
|Lake boat 1/2 day||$400||$500|
|Wade 1/2 day||$300||$400|
|Wade full day||$400||$500|
|Triassic Lake Trip||$575||$675|
Fishing trips include: flies, leader, and lunch (full day trips only). Rates do not include fishing license or gratuities. To purchase your Wyoming fishing license and conservation stamp click here: Online Wyoming Fishing licenses & conservation stamp Dunoir Fishing Adventures, LLC accepts cash, check, or credit card for your convenience. Handling fees for credit cards applied.
Book your lodging with us at Ram’s Horn Guest Ranch in Dubois, Wyoming for your historical cabin stay and fishing adventure of a lifetime! We can also arrange your stay in a private cabin on the Bighorn River in Thermopolis, Wyoming with private fishing access and boat ramp!
Dunoir Fishing Adventures, LLC can organize special fishing packages upon request. We are happy to host corporate retreats and larger groups.
Cancellation Policy: A 50% deposit is required when making reservations for fishing trips. Cancellation must be made 30 days prior to date of scheduled trip to receive refund of deposit. Less than 30 day notice will result in forfeiture of deposit. Less than 48 hours notice will result in forfeiture of the full price of the trip booked. If we deem weather to be a factor or safety issue, your deposit will be refundable or transferable.
What to bring?
- Your personal water bottle. We will provide water and have extra water bottles if you forget. We are doing our part to Kick Plastic.
- For large rivers and lakes you will need a 9 foot, 6 weight rod and reel
- For mountain streams an 8 1/2 to 9 foot, 4-5 weight rod and reel
- Raincoat, ski hat, gloves and cold weather outerwear
- Bug spray with deet, and bear spray (guide will have for wade fishing trips)
- Sun hat, sunscreen, polarized sunglasses, and clothing to block sun
- Waders or wader liners with boots (non-studded only for drift boat)
- Wyoming Fishing License
Dunoir Fishing Adventures, LLC operates under Special-Use Permits through Bighorn Basin BLM, Green River Fontenelle Bureau of Reclamation, Wyoming State Parks & Cultural Resources (Boysen), and the Shoshone National Forest Wind River District.