Bighorn River Fishing Report: Spring Flows The Bighorn River water flows have remained steady at 5500 cfs for several weeks. Inflow is roughly 2500 cfs and Boysen Reservoir is 61% full. We … [Read the rest of the report...]
- Drift Boat & Raft Trips: classic tailwater & freestone fishing on the Bighorn River, Green River & Wind River
- Wade Fishing Trips: pristine mountain streams & private access on the Wind and Bighorn Rivers. Including access on Shoshone National Forest and many Wind River tributaries near Dubois, Wyoming.
- Stillwater Trips: Fly fishing on scenic alpine lakes from boat near Dubois & Lander, Wyoming.
- Fly fishing instruction for all levels of experience and expertise including casting and drift boat lessons. Our guides are patient experienced teachers.
- Credible Guide Service: CPR/First Aid certified guides, Special-Use Permits for ALL Guided Waters, Fully Insured Outfitter, Professional & personable local guides dedicated to conservation.