Bighorn River Fishing Report: Thermopolis, Wyoming: No Spring Flush this year on the Bighorn River according to the Chief of Water Operations. Typically, every March the Bureau of Reclamation … [Read the rest of the report...]
ORVIS ENDORSED FLY-FISHING GUIDE SERVICE.
- Drift Boat & Raft Trips: classic tailwater & freestone fishing on the Bighorn River, Green River & Wind River
- Wade Fishing Trips: pristine mountain streams & private access on the Wind and Bighorn Rivers. Including access on Shoshone National Forest and Wind River tributaries near Dubois, Wyoming.
- Stillwater Trips: Fly fishing on scenic alpine lakes from boat near Dubois & Lander, Wyoming.
- Fly fishing instruction for all levels of experience and expertise including casting and drift boat lessons. Our guides are patient experienced teachers.
- Credible Guide Service: CPR/First Aid certified guides, Special-Use Permits for ALL Guided Waters, Fully Insured Outfitter, Professional & personable, patient guides dedicated to conservation.